One of the popular games in the Novoline game is the sizzling hot slot game. This is one of the most popular games on the internet. This game is similar to the games like fruit cocktail, Book of Ra, and more. This is a unique fruit machine but in five reel format. This game comes with five pay lines, three rows, and five reels. The Sizzling hot game has both classic feel and touch of the slot version of the casino. This game does not have a bonus game but it is like a Novoline slot game. In this game, you can win many gifts in the regular play. Once you get 7s in a row then you get two hundred and fifty credits back from your one credit game play.
History of sizzling hot:
This game released in March 2003 for the first time and it is the most played slot games in the world. Novomatic launched more Casino games on this same idea after the massive success of this game first version. Now, this game has seven versions and this still growing up. Here are the seven versions of this game.
- Sizzling hot first version
- Sizzling 8
- Another repository of sizzling hot deluxe
- Sizzling 6 hot
How to play sizzling hot game:
- Always choose your maximum bet as thousand and the minimum bet as five.
- It recommended for users to play at least twenty-five credits or spin in order to have a chance to win this slot game.
- This is a game with five lines so that you cannot increase or decrease the lines number.
- When start to play this game, you have to hit the start or spin button. The same button used to cash the winning lines.
- Even, you can also gamble the winnings in this game for twice up the whole sum of money.
- You can get the biggest prize by the line of sevens that followed by the lines of grapes/ melons.
- On the screen, you only get one line of sevens but the grapes/melons cover the whole screen image.
- Moreover, the scatters are the stars.
- Now, you can play these Novoline games on your mobile phone.
- You can take this slot games with you everywhere and play free.
- This slot game is more compatible with iPhone, Android, and Windows mobile.